Do you ever ask yourself?
1. Am I reaching the right audience?
2. How can I attract more clients?
3. What can I do to maintain my client base?
4. What's the good way to reward my top employees?
What if you could answer all of these questions with a low-cost, low-maintenance solution that provides real results?
MYCOBA can help you meet your goals with our value-packed Corporate Membership program! Remember Every company has a vision and a plan for industry exposure, client retention and employee engagement. Sometimes accomplishing these goals is easy, but other times they take a little bit more work and cost.
MYCOBA is built on a set of guiding principles which form the foundation on which members interact, conduct themselves and fulfill their goals. At MYCOBA, we're Changing the Way the World does Business. Our Core Values are Givers Gain, Lifelong Learning, Positive Attitude, Building Relationships, Accountability, Recognition, Traditions and Innovation.
MYCOBA's Vision: Our vision is to establish a Business Directory through network market whose members and clients will not only promote their businesses, but also earn from us to facilitate and support Small, Midium and Big businesses through business networking.
MYCOBA's Mission: Our mission is to become among top 5 Companies on the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Business promoter in the world; a company that will be known for sincerity and one of the best reward system for business network.
Uganda applicants should hold either, UCE Certificate with at least 5 passes and UACE Certificate with two (2) principle passes at the same sitting or a Diploma from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning
1. Prospective applicants whose final high school grades are in percentages and average point system e.g. Sudan, DRC, Rwanda, Burundi and others must have their grades first equated or standardized by Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) before Admission to MRU. 2. The Kenya Certificate of secondary (KCSE) holders must have a minimum grade of C and above or a Diploma in relevant discipline in a recognized Institution of Higher Learning.
Uganda applicants should hold either, UCE certificate with atleast 5 passes and UACE Certificates with one (1) principle pass and two subsidiaries at the same sitting or a Certificate from a recognized Tertiary Institutions.
1. Prospective applicants whose final high school grades are in percentages and average point system e.g. Sudan, DRC, Rwanda, Burundi and others must have their grades first equated or standardized by Uganda National Examinations Board (UNEB) before Admission to MRU. 2. The Kenya Certificate of secondary (KCSE) holders must have a minimum grade of C- and above or a professional Certificate in relevant discipline in a recognized Institution of Higher Learning.
Ugandan applicants should hold a UCE certificate and at least a subsidiary pass in UACE at the same sitting
Ugandan applicants minimum entry is S.4 Certificate with at least 3 passes foreign applicants should hold a D (KCSE) and above its equivalent for others
The Islamic University in Uganda aspires to function as a highly academic and cultural institution based on Islam and love of the country. It aims at promoting and enhancing the civilization and scientific influence of Islam and physical world to produce well-cultured, morally-upright graduates of sound character, equipped with useful skills and knowledge, to enable them participate positively in the development process of their countries. The University aims at achieving these goals through the pursuit of teaching, learning, research, scholarship, good governance and service to humanity.
Contact Address: 256702931576, P.O.Box 2555 Mbale Uganda
Website: 'www.iuiu.ac.ug'0 likes - 0 comments
We aim to become a recognizably Christian institution known for integrity, perseverance, faithfulness, service, and love. and also We aim to provide a modern education in an African context â€“ relevant to Africans and drawing from the best gifts and perspectives of its countries.
Contact Address: 256792548464, Mbare
Website: 'firstname.lastname@example.org'0 likes - 0 comments
Pearl crest Hospitality Training institute programs are competent-based,project-based, and directly applicable in the workplace. They are engineered to meet labor market needs and are validated by employers nationwide.
Contact Address: 256779730284, PLOT 23/29/31 Garuga road,Ttende Estate p.o.Box 29880,kampala.
Website: ''0 likes - 0 comments